Contest Sponsor: Royal Beach Casino (“Royal Beach Casino”)
Contest Administrator: Strategy9
- The Sweepstakes Period for Royal Beach Casino – Fly Away and Play Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts at 12:01 AM ET November 21, 2016 and continues until 11:59 PM ET on February 28, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Closing Date”), (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- No Purchase Necessary To Enter: Entrants may enter by any of the following methods: (a) Fill out and submit an on-line ballot at www.flyawayandplay.com with your name, date of birth, e-mail address, plus day and evening telephone numbers to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes; or (b) hand-print your name, address (including city, state/province and zip/postal code), date of birth, e-mail address, and day and evening telephone numbers plus the words “Royal Beach Casino – Fly Away and Play Sweepstakes”, on a 3”x 5” card and mail in a postage-paid envelope to: “Royal Beach Casino – Fly Away and Play Sweepstakes ”, c/o Strategy9, 11035 Lavender Hill Dr, Suite 160-299, Las Vegas, NV 89135. Only one mail-in entry per postage-paid envelope will be accepted. All on-line entries must be received and mail in entries post marked by the Sweepstakes Closing Date.
- Limit one entry per person/e-mail address regardless of method of entry. Entries will be rejected if entry form is not fully completed and submitted during the Sweepstakes Period.
- This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Ontario and the United States, who are over the age of 21 at the time of entry, excluding employees of The Royal Beach Casino and Strategy9. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, state and municipal laws and regulations. Potential winners may be requested to provide proof of identification and eligibility.
- Random draws to select the potential winners will be conducted by a representative of the Sweepstakes Sponsor, from all eligible entries received on Friday, March 03, 2017, at approximately 3:00 pm PT in Las Vegas, NV. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Selected entrants will be contacted by telephone at the telephone number indicated on his/her entry within three (3) business days. If a selected entrant cannot be reached within five (5) business days of the first phone call made and after a minimum of three call attempts by the Sweepstakes Sponsor or if the entrant declines the Grand Prize, or does not otherwise comply with these Sweepstakes Rules (“Rules”) he/she will forfeit their prize and another random draw will be conducted to select a replacement entrant in the same manner.
- The selected entrant will be required to correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by telephone at a mutually convenient time, before being named a winner. The selected entrant must also return a signed Declaration and Release of liability and publicity within a specified period of time, before being named a winner, failing which they will forfeit the Grand Prize. The selected entrant’s travel companion must also sign and return a Declaration and Release of liability.
- If the identity of an on-line entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. The selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All on-line entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Sweepstakes will be the Sweepstakes Sponsor’s server machine(s).
- There is one (1) Grand Prizes consisting of round trip economy airfare for two (2) from the closest major airport to the selected entrant’s home (to be determined solely by the Royal Beach Casino) not to exceed USD$2,500.00, to St. Kitts, hotel accommodations for two (2) based on one double occupancy room – for up to six (6) nights at the St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino (value $1,000), USD$750 resort food credit (to be used at Royal Beach Casino resort on-site restaurants) plus USD$250 Casino Play Package (USD$250 free slot play or USD$250 table match play). All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including, but not limited to ground transportation to and from departure location, taxes, surcharges, (meals, beverages and entertainment not covered by the USD$750 resort food credit), souvenirs, telephone and cable charges, travel insurance, and all other personal expenses are the responsibility of the winner and his/her travel companions. The winner and his / her travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary. Package includes: Tax and Service Charge for items included in package. Bellman and Housekeeper Gratuities. Any other gratuities are at your own expense. Please note that upon check-in at hotel, Grand Prize winner will be required to leave a credit card imprint or cash deposit in the event of incidental expenses charged to hotel rooms. The Sweepstakes Sponsor recommends the purchase of medical, accident and baggage. It is the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner to obtain and pay for the required identification documents (i.e. passports, visas, etc.) for their entry into the visiting country prior to departure. Failing to provide the required documents may result in denied boarding by the air carrier and/or entry by immigration authorities. The Sweepstakes Sponsor and Travel Company are not responsible in this respect. It is the Grand Prize winner’s responsibility to check with the airline for baggage restrictions. Travel is valid from March 15, 2017 - December 31, 2017. Travel must be taken in the time period specified and cannot be extended beyond that date. All prize travel must be completed before Dec 31, 2017. Prizes have no cash value and are non transferable. Prizes must be redeemed by contacting The Royal Beach Casino Player Development department. Space is subject to availability. Air portion is based on economy class only and must be booked by The Royal Beach Casino, Winners must have a valid Canadian or USA passport to travel to St. Kitts. All bookings are subject to 100% cancellation penalties. Once the booking has been confirmed, no changes can be made to the passenger names and/or date of travel. Transportation and accommodations subject to availability, blackout periods, government restrictions and regulations, hotel, and transportation restrictions and regulations. Other restrictions may apply. Total Prize Value is approximately USD$4,500.
- Limit one prize per person/household. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred, or exchanged and have no cash surrender value. No substitutions except at Sweepstakes Sponsor’s option. The Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize, or any portion of the Grand Prize for a substitute prize of at least equal value for whatever reason. The Sweepstakes Sponsor will not be responsible for cancellations or other factors beyond the Sweepstakes Sponsor’s reasonable control which prevent the Grand Prize or part of the Grand Prize from being fulfilled. In such event, winners will not be provided with a substitute prize or cash equivalent.
- The Sweepstakes Sponsor’s rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to this Sweepstakes and the awarding of the Prizes.
- By entering this Sweepstakes, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, city of residence, and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by the Sweepstakes Sponsor, Royal Beach Casino and their respective subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, dealers and agents without further notice or compensation. All entries become the property of the Sweepstakes Sponsor and will not be returned.
- No communications will be entered into except with the selected entrant who will be notified by telephone.
- Sweepstakes Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, illegible or misdirected entries that have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy the Sweepstakes Rules or for failure of the website during the Sweepstakes Period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email to be received or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the contest.
- The Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the on-line portion of this Sweepstakes should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sweepstakes Sponsor corrupt the security or proper administration of the Sweepstakes and at their sole option, to award prizes by random draws, based on entries received at the time of such cancellation. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. The Sweepstakes Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Sweepstakes.
- The Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes in the event of any accident, printing, administrative, or other error of any kind without prior notice or obligation.
- By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Sponsor and Royal Beach Casino and their advertising and promotion agencies, the contest judges and their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability for any loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person in connection with this Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes related activities or, if declared a winner, the use or misuse of the Prize or any portion of the Prize including personal injury, death or property damage. This Sweepstakes will run in accordance with these Sweepstakes Rules, subject to amendment by the Sweepstakes Sponsor. Sweepstakes Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify or terminate this Sweepstakes or the Rules at any time in its sole discretion and without notice. Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the Sweepstakes.
Click here to enter the contest